On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 09:52:37PM +0200, Christian Ridderström wrote:

> I think Scott is partly verging towards the topic of types of users
> and user scenarios.

Yes I think so. The problem (as you mentioned) is that we really don't
know what the distribution of our users looks like.

> Perhaps there's more kinds of users?

I think your descriptions of users is very helpful, even more generally.
In fact, some companies assign a name to each type of users to make them
easy to reference. That might be useful for us to put in the
Development.lyx manual. Then we could easily say "I think this feature
would benefit Lucie, would hurt Raimundo, and would not affect Sara at
all," where Lucie, Raimundo, and Sara would be defined in the
development.lyx manual.

Scott