Dekel> I think that we should remove the printer flags fields from
Dekel> lyxrc and the preferences dialog. Instead we will have a file
Dekel> called lib/programflags that will have the flag information for
Dekel> various commands (dvips, dvilj4):

Dekel> Program dvips evenpage -B oddpage -A ... End

Dekel> Program dvilj4 evenpage "-D2 -r" oddpage -D1 ... End

Dekel> We can also use this file for storing the paper options for
Dekel> xdvi and dvipdfm, which are currently hard-coded in
Dekel> converters.C.

It is probably a bit more complicated, since we have to convert for
example the paper sizes to the names used by different programs.

Another solution would be to have a set of scripts (drivers) which
would give a consistent interface to all those programs (we get to
choose our flags).