Christian Ridderström wrote:
> On 2 August 2017 at 11:29, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:
>
> > Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> > > Ah I did not realize you did that on purpose. I actually found it
> > annoying when
> > > I wanted to go up the discussion and couldn't because it was cut off
> >
> > +1
> >

> I just want to check you understood that I primarily mean a new thread when
> the discussion is diverging in topic compared to the original post, i.e. to
> avoid "threadjacking". For instance, would you've preferred this post to
> have been in Scott's original thread?

No, not this post as its completely unrelated to the technical issue of
minted, shell-escape and needauth.

On contrary completely new thread "Living with shell-escape: Using two LyX
instances" in which you pick several quotes from other email and start anew
makes it hard to track the discussion properly within the context later on.

Pavel