Le 15/09/2017 à 17:39, Richard Heck a écrit :
If you compare with 2.3, would you say that the right output is the
light text, or the heavy one?

The dark text is correct. It seems, quite generally, like the color is
not right when the painting begins at the top, but then it becomes right
when it is reset at the inset. If I scroll down, then when the inset
goes off the top of the screen, the text below it suddenly shifts color
to the lighter one.

Are there debugging messages I could try?

I don't know. My hunch was that the light one was correct and that the dark one was double painting, like we already had before. But know I do not know what to look for.

Can you make a screencast?