Am Dienstag, den 19.09.2017, 01:50 +0900 schrieb K. Yokota:
> Jürgen, sorry to have missed your question.
>
> Actually, I simply hesitated to include ujclasses because, judging
> from the circulating information on web, upLaTeX seems a room for a
> change and wondered if it is good thing to add another line in the
> long dropdown list of document classes.

This is no problem.

> Supporting ujclass is simple -- simply I can copy jarticle layout
> file modifying the first line.

I think it is more difficult. We would need to take care that uplatex
(rather than platex) and upbibtex are used with that class. Since also
the encoding differs, it would probably require an implementation
similar than platex.

> Shall I do so? If there is no problem in supporting it, supporting
> broader classes would be better.

Let's envisage that for 2.4.0, if you think it's worth it (but let's
start rather soon).

Jürgen