On 08.10.2017 00:19, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Sat, Oct 07, 2017 at 05:57:48PM +0000, Richard Heck wrote:
On 10/07/2017 12:09 PM, racoon wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that beta1 shows some slowness when undoing with some of my
documents. While undoing is instantaneous in 2.2.3, 2.3 takes about a
second to respond to it.

Did anyone notice this? I don't have a very fast computer though.

Yes, I have also seen that, and my machines are pretty fast.

I can't reproduce. My test case was to open the user guide, selected
all, delete, and undo. Both were instantaneous for me. Do you have a
better test case for me?

Yes, those documents are fine at my side as well. I'll try to send a test case soon.