On 20.10.2017 23:20, Andrew Parsloe wrote:

On 20/10/2017 6:50 p.m., racoon wrote:
On 19.10.2017 15:25, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017 um 14:00:27, schrieb racoon <xraco...@gmx.de>
My documents do not show the "Notes" list in the Outline pane in beta1.
Is that a bug?

Daniel

Insert a note first?

    Kornel

Yes, I have plenty of them. Does your question suggest that it works for you?

Daniel

I'm using beta1 on windows7. The current document includes notes and there *is* a Notes option in the Outliner. (I need to use the slider to bring it into view.) When I choose it, a list of notes is presented.

Andrew

Thanks. Well, I guess there must be something wrong with my configuration then...

Daniel