Le 14/02/2018 à 17:11, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
I took a look at the Qt4 and Qt5 code and did not see a difference. It
might be that our fonts are malformed.

I loaded esint10.ttf into fontforge and when I go to Metrics->set L/RBearings
of integral sign (#1) I see the value 113.5.
I doesn't look as what your log stated or do I read it wrong?

You read it right, ttfdump says the same in the glyf/hmtx  tables.

My problem if the DejaVuSerif-Italic, where I take my italic f, has similar values, but Qt return good results. I suspect that there are other values somewhere in the font that conflict with our metrics.