Hi,

Just FYI, the CI job that checks authors' email has triggered.
https://ci.inria.fr/lyx/job/support/job/Check-author-email-in-commit-log/
Here's the difference:

Latest log:
cca365f26c 2018-02-15 11:28:34 -0800 name=Alexander Dunlap
email=alexander.dun...@gmail.com
c070c2f1f8 2018-01-10 02:38:31 +0100 name=Uwe Stöhr email=uwesto...@web.de
bb650bf8c2 2018-01-10 02:12:40 +0100 name=Uwe Stöhr email=uwesto...@web.de

So these commits by Alexander and Uwe were likely not sent to the list, but
I guess you did notice the "spam" on lyx-devel..?

I still have to update the data in the CI job itself so it stops triggering
in the future. For now I disabled the CI job to avoid further spam.

Rationale: Help us catch commits for which we wouldn't automatically be
notified via the the lyx-cvs-list.

Cheers,
Christian

PS
One of the CI nodes had also ran out of space, resulting in builds failing.
I've logged in an deleted old jobs freeing up 20-30 GB. So the CI nodes
should work again.