On 18/11/2019 09:55, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 17.11.2019, 19:50 +0100 schrieb pdv:
In addPB_clicked() the idx is only used in one place and it’s
definition
can be moved. In upPB_clicked() and downPB_clicked() I first made idx
of
type QPersistentModelIndex and this avoids the crashes but the
selection
is lost when moving an item up/down.

I then redefined idx before the 2nd use and removed the
selectionChanged() signals and this avoids the crashes and keeps the
selection intact (patch included).

Thanks. Are you sure the selectionChanged() signal does not need to be
emitted?

Jürgen

P. De Visschere

It works without and when I put it back in, I got immediately a crash.