On Tuesday, 8 March 2022 01.53.10 WET Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> Thanks, Joel! I've been complaining several years that we should switch,
> but I don't do anything about it :). And I still have no plans to
> volunteer.
>
> Scott

There are several examples of transitions like that:
https://lwn.net/Articles/885854/

In that article from LWN there are references to other moves like llvm.

So it not so much is the move is worth, certainly it is in the sense that the
administration of a infrastructure takes lots of time. The next issue is when
should it be done, before a release, 6 months after a major release, etc...

--
José Abílio