On 9/19/22 22:26, Udicoudco wrote:
I've noticed that the definition environment is not numbered in the
output files. After checking the module again, I hope there are no
issues any more. The fixed module is attached.

Regards,
Udi

I noticed a new pathology with this version. Steps to reproduce are as follows:

1. Compile the test_thmtools_module.lyx document (which works fine).
2. Delete the entire contents of section 2, other than the section
   heading, and recompile. I've attached the PDF I get. Note the
   garbled contents where the theorem lists go.
3. Make any minor edit to the document (to force a fresh compile) and
   recompile. The output is as expected.

HTH,

Paul