On Sat, 7 Jan 2023 at 17:10, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:

> Am Sat, 7 Jan 2023 16:26:03 +0100
> schrieb Thibaut Cuvelier <dourou...@gmail.com>:
>
> > > After your recent changes, the number of errors decreased :)
> > >
> > > I got now (for Tufte_Book.xhtml)
> > >         Error: Bad value "content-type" for attribute "http-equiv" on
> element "meta".
> > >         From line 5, column 1 to line 5, column 68 in resource
> > >
> file:/usr9/BUILD/Mint21/BuildLyxGitQt5.15.3local-gcc12.1.0/autotests/out-home/AbC_wGZLha/examples/es/Books/Tufte_Book.xhtml
> > >         Document checking completed.
> > >         > Found 3 validation errors!
> > >
> > This one should be fixed at a5c6215e. I still get two warnings with the
> latest output,
> > but they cannot be fixed unless we decide we do not generate XML-valid
> HTML at all
> > (which might be very disruptive for our users).
> >

> Not here. The error is the same as before.
>         Error: Bad value "content-type" for attribute "http-equiv" on
> element "meta".
> Also the test export/mathmacros/testcases_basic_xhtml produces  plenty of
>         Error: Text not allowed in element "mstyle" in this context

That's strange, because all 178 documents (including Tufte_book, but not
mathmacros/testcases_basic) do not produce a single validation error on my
machine: generating the XHTML for Tufte_Book and validating it manually (
https://validator.nu/, it's advertised as the same software) doesn't yield
any error. However, testcases_basic is not included in the list of tests I
run. I'm attaching the log to check for differences.

For export/mathmacros/testcases_basic_xhtml, it's a bug in the MathML
implementation, the mstyle tag should be an mtext (according to what the
spec and MathType say: mstyle was just for text, but is not really useful
anymore; mtext can contain raw text). It should be fixed at edcaad24; I'm
working on a related validation error (triggered in the same document with
this patch).