Am Sat, 14 Jan 2023 10:47:57 +0100
schrieb "Jürgen Spitzmüller" <jspi...@gmail.com>:

> Am Mittwoch, dem 11.01.2023 um 19:51 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc
> Lasgouttes:
> > The same happened to me on a different machine when configure.py was
> > not ran automatically because only chkconfig.ltx was modified. I am
> > not sure it is worth check for that.
>
> As of d213b72978d7423, a reconfigure is triggered with outdates
> packages.lst.

Something fishi is after reconfigure. This is not caused bu this change though.

textclass.lst is now missing the entry
        "aastex63" "aastex63" "American Astronomical Society (AASTeX v. 6.3)"
"false"
        "aastex63.cls" "Articles"
although the aastex631.cls is part of TL22 and is also contained in
clsFiles.lst.

        Kornel