Le 10/06/2023 à 19:06, Daniel a écrit :
On 2023-06-07 16:16, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Personally, I add the space before the branch. But I can see that it is mildly annoying.

I am probably missing something here but I don't see how that is possible at the end of the sentence as in Scott's examples. Wouldn't you end up with a superfluous space before the period when deactivating the branch? Or what kind of spaces are you using?

Indeed, I use that in section titles where I have no period at the end (for exercises with answers hidden in a branch).