On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 10:35:29AM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 04:27:13PM +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Donnerstag, dem 20.07.2023 um 10:13 -0400 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
> I justed added a bit more detail at 573b4be7bc. Let me know if you
> want more.

Thanks. Ideally, these entries should inform what has changed in the
syntax of the file format.

Ah I see what you mean. In that case I leave it to Enrico/Riki.

Only the semantic has changed not the syntax, so I think it is Ok.
I think Riki introduced the format change only to account for the (very unlikely) case that someone actually defined an empty LaTeX part to actually gobble the macro argument.

--
Enrico