Le 31/08/2023 à 18:43, Lorenzo Bertini a écrit :
I think Qt devs created this to be a barebone client side decorations, and assumed the window manager would replace it with it's own. Surprising, considering mutter doesn't do this and it's one of the most used compositor/wm.

I've had this problem for some time, and I believe I've asked about this on the list. So far it seems up to the Qt devs.

The mutter people could have provided a way to obtain the decoration they draw on X11 windows, but thy chose not too. From what I read, it is a debate that will go nowhere for a while, a matter of deep belief.

Sigh.