Hi Pavel,

Please create an account for me. I am very interested in LyX.

It's difficult to reproduce or seize a problem without knowing anything about
it.

When looking at the stack, I get - perhaps wrongly - the impression it's
user-interface related. Which surprises me a lot.

Could you please give me some pointers what it could be.

As a bloody beginner, one always makes curious things, and these bugs are
important because they deter beginners....

I shall revert to you.

Best regards, Mathias

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.