> See attached screenshot, taken from the Math manual. Any highlighted
> math is hard to see. Is it the same for others on dark mode?
>
> Scott

Yes, I have the same problem, but only if I use the default palette of colours.
When using the colours from the system's theme (LinuxMint 21.2 with Cinnamon,
mint-y dark theme), I have no problem.

Either the "selection" or the "math text" colours (Tools > Preferences >
Colors) should be changed. Preferably the latter, I suggest, as the former can
introduce problems with other colours such as change tracking.

Daniel.
--
Enviat amb Tutanota.