Le 16/11/2023 à 10:58, Daniel a écrit :
But couldn't there be a case where you want some people to get the comments in LaTeX but not others? Why do I have to make a decision on this by choosing a particular note. Yes, I could put stuff into branches but it feels a bit like taking a sledgehammer to break a nut. I must confess that I have never really used branches.

I do not have time for a detailed comment, but you should really take a hard look at branches. They are an incredibly useful tool. Reinventing a way to insert or not a given note in such or such case is futile IMO.

As it is, a yellow note is the “always inactive” branch. And it serves this purpose pretty well. If you need a bubble-like tool (for revision, for example), it has to be a new one.

Don't let the yellow fool you :)