On 11/25/23 23:03, T Rex wrote:
I have sent the add request to flathub. The compilations I have made have been successful, however I have had to make some unexpected maneuvers to allow the program to function correctly, such as editing lyxrc.defaults. I don't know if there is a better way.Without the modification the buttons to build and view are blocked.
Here you can find the manifest and other files:
https://github.com/bztd/flathub/tree/org.lyx.LyX
I remain attentive to any ideas, suggestions or opinions.

It's fine to edit lyxrc.defaults, I think. This is basically a normal thing for distributions to do, though there may be some better way to do it. Perhaps someone else will know.

What changes did you make, out of curiosity?

Riki