Le 03/01/2024 à 22:34, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
On Wed, Jan 03, 2024 at 08:36:05PM +0200, Udicoudco wrote:
Riki, I know you said I should not do any substantive
changes to the documentation, but a feature called
"Respect OS keyboared language" is documented
in appendix C.5.1.2 while it is not  part of 2.4.0,
see https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/6450.

What do you think? should I remove it from UsersGuide.lyx,
or is it better to wait for translators to finish and then remove it
from all the translations, or keep things as they are?

I would leave the fix for 2.4.1.

Right. Concerning the feature itself, it really needs work from someone who (1) uses multiple keyboards and (2) is open to understand the different uses by other people who use different keyboards. I do not do (1) but did my best on (2).