On 2/5/24 23:23, Murat Yildizoglu wrote:
Dear friends, I am using Lyx Version 2.4.0~RC1
(Thursday, January 11, 2024)

Qt Version (run-time): 5.15.10 on platform cocoa
Qt Version (compile-time): 5.15.10
OS Version (run-time): macOS 14.2
Python detected: 3.8.3 (/usr/local/bin/python3)

And when I tried to cancel and export using the menu item Document/Cancel Export, Lyx seems to hang and grays out the export button after cancelling.  I give the corresponding  messages below.

But when I check the Activity Monitor in OSX, I don’t see any running Xlatex process after I hit the Cancel Export but Lyx continues to think that it is processing the document. I cannot close it.

Since this is an RC, I wanted to inform you about this problem.

Are you able to reproduce this problem? If so, are you able to exit LyX at this point? Or do you get the "Document could not be closed because it is being processed by LyX." message?

Riki