On 2/27/24 12:34, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 27/02/2024 à 14:46, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 26/02/2024 à 17:44, Jean-Pierre Chrétien a écrit :
Le 26/02/2024 à 16:14, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :

Now I have to understand why it crashes.

I tried in a fresh lyx file with a single table. LyX crashes with the same trace as the one I posted previously, I guess that you can reproduce.

Indeed, I see the crash too. But it is still mysterious.

I finally fixed it. The inset was not inserted (because it is actually not allowed) but LyX still tried to put the cursor inside this new inset.

Question is now: why is inserting a macro definition in a table cell forbidden? Archaeology research shows that it was inserted by Stefan Schimanski in the commit below, but I see no reason for it.

I can't imagine why one would actually want to do this. Maybe it was too complicated to figure out the macro scope?

Riki