Le 29/02/2024 à 19:01, Jean-Pierre Chrétien a écrit :
[...]

A couple of new options could be inserted in the doc, but currently I will just update the version number, knowing that the layout and the exemple and template files should be updated also. I can do this as well if you like, and I can edit the English version of Additional.lyx.

Done, I just committed an updated version of Additional.lyx and updated versions of the aastex template and example.

If these files (version 6.2) are in the set of cmake texts, They should be failing as aastex62.cls is not distributed anymore.
I changed the names of template and example files by replacing 6.2 with 631.
However, compilation of the files fail due to bibliographic references not found. I do not understand why currently, but hopefully I will.

--
Jean-Pierre