On 3/28/24 12:17, Pavel Sanda wrote:
On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 02:26:59PM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 3/25/24 17:46, Pavel Sanda wrote:
On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 06:35:16PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Actually, I am not sure how it helps. Knowing that you need to remove 140
words is not useful in itself.
The idea is that I set the difference value to the current count and
I am aiming for -140.

Which brings me to even simpler UI than I previously thought.
Instead of entering some values as an argument I could simply
have lfun that sets the difference to the current statistics
value and be done with it.
If you want to post it when/if it's done, I'll be happy to look at it.
Essentially the attached.

Variables should be more hidden and I can add reset mechanism if this
feature looks ok. I am happy even without context menu change, still
less code out of the tree to maintain.

I can easily imagine using this. I'd say go ahead, for 2.4.1.

Riki