Le 10/04/2024 à 18:52, Stephan Witt a écrit :
Am 10.04.2024 um 15:10 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>:

Le 10/04/2024 à 15:09, Kornel Benko a écrit :
This patch definitely cured the behaviour here.

Thanks for testing. Both for the math and the minibuffer examples? (this is
what I see, but I want to be sure).

The problem is that most of the biginset branch was developed and debugged
using the xcb platform, and it has very different behavior from Wayland (or
macOS, actually).

Ok, so I’ll do some testing too :)

The first effect I’ve noticed:
1. open outline
2. change docked to floating window
3. move back to „sensitive“ area but don’t dock the window
4. the target place for dock-widget remains unused until one scrolls the work
area

Is it new to master (i.e., the biginset branch)?

If you have time to make a video I would be interested to see it because I cannot reproduce on X (I have to try Wayland).

But obviously the detail of when repaint occur depends on the platform, so I would not be surprised to see issues on macOS or windows.