Am Freitag, dem 19.04.2024 um 17:24 +0200 schrieb jspi...@gmail.com:
> Am Freitag, dem 19.04.2024 um 17:11 +0200 schrieb jspi...@gmail.com:
> > I am currently traveling, so I cannot test. But does the attached
> > patch help and provide a sufficient clues?
>
> Take this. The first one didn't link.

I had a closer look and committed a better solution to master
(b8ff824a4f4ab4). This one checks for possible causes of the invalid
packages.lst format and tries to solve it, informing the user about
what has been done.

Riki, although this introduces some new strings, I would advise to put
this to 2.4.0. This is something that could bite users on upgrade, and
it makes LyX unusable and is pretty hard to diagnose on your own. So an
untranslated warning here is probably better that no warning at all.

--
Jürgen