Hi,

The attached patch adds a value choice for Default Skip
(Document->Class) and rearranges the class tab a bit.
Unfortunately, there's one unsolved problem with the update of the
input field. Angus, maybe you can help me here if you find the time:

- If I insert a value, say "2" and chose "cm", after closing and
reopening, "2cm" is in the input field.
-Furthermore "cm" (and probably "inch" for USPaper) should be set as
default.

I tried to fix this with updateWidgetsFromLengthString (as it is in the
Paper Margin fields), but I failed.

The patch features a few more small cosmetics to get a consistent look
and feel:

- Changed the design of the value choices in Graphics and Minipage to
that of Document->Paper to have an identical look.
- In Document->Class, the Default Skip and Spacing input fields are
disabled unless "Other" or "Length" is chosen. That happened to unify
the behaviour (which is that way in the other dialogs).

I hope the patch is of some interest.

Thanks,
Jürgen.

tweaks.diff.gz