Rod Pinna wrote:
In 1.2.2cvs, I have a graphic defined under the "latex size" tab with

custom -> width (blank)
          Height 40 mm

In 1.3.0cvs, under the output section, this is opened as

width 100 scale%; height 40mm
"Changed behaviour" is too gentle; this is a bug in 1.3.0cvs!

Angus,

Attached patch fixes this and also includes the two former
patches I sent to this list. Could you please forget about
those and have a look at this one instead?

insetgraphicsParams.C:
  Fix bug in reading/writing height with empty width.
  Add a few more "lyx::float_equal()" for scale.
  Small code cleanup for reading BoundingBox.

insetgraphics.C:
  Remove TODO comment "Keep a tab on the image file, if it
  changes, update the lyx view.", since that seems to be
  implemented already!

FormGraphics.C:
  Fix bug in filtered input for lyxscale and scale;
  Add a few more "lyx::float_equal()" for scale.

Thanks,
Rob.