Lars> John Levon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Lars> | On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 09:08:19PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
Lars> |
Lars> | > | Lars, have we been hacked again ? "Zapped" does not sound
Lars> too positive
Lars> | >
Lars> | > ftp.lyx.org is in france...
Lars> |
Lars> | Not sure what you're trying to imply here :)

Lars> :-) Only that ftp.lyx.org is not really our box at all.

Lars> If somebody got hacked it was not us. (this time.)

I'm not even sure this means the site has been hacked. via is the name
of the association that maintains the site, not some obscure terrorist
organization...

And the weather conditions are correct, I can say (OK, here I get fog too).