John> On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 10:04:31PM +0100, Alfredo Braunstein
John> wrote:
>> 1) first patch to enable Layout->Preamble

John> I don't think we want this. Preamble has been moved to the
John> Document dialog. We need to make the menus frontend-specific to
John> remove the menu item (and others like Help->Tooltips). But
John> exactly what we should do is still up in the air...

What about the idea of disabling preamble if it is not hooked to a
signal? I can do that if someone tells me how I can test for this
condition.