On Tuesday 10 December 2002 4:18 pm, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> | Ok. I'm getting there. You want code like this:
>
> Sorry for leading you on a leash like that...
>
> As we progressed I began feeling a bit queasy...it might not be som
> clever after all.
>
> ..but yes, something similar to this was what I thought of.

Don't worry. I sort of fit in these investigations around other stuff.

Now I understand the requirements it's time for the big, philosophical
qusetion. Where should this stuff go. In our XWorkArea widget or in the main
xforms XEvent handler.? Ie, can you envisage ANY situations where one might
want to pass auto-repeat events to the widgets?

Regards,
Angus