On Tuesday 07 January 2003 08:26, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 08:23:10AM +0000, José  Matos wrote:
> > Oh, you mean that I should catch the exception and then exit. But what is
> > the difference?
>
> The difference is that it does not look like a lyx2lyx ccrash.
>
> > That is something easy to do.
>
> Then please do it ;-)

  Ok. I will do it.

> >  What error message do you propose?
>
> Something like "This .lyx file does not look like format 1.foo.bar"?
>
> In any case I think if reLyX produced the beast, lyx2lyx should try to
> handle it. Maybe there is a way not to bail out completely but to just
> issue a warning?

  The reLyX output is wrong. Test it this way:

  * use the cvs version
  * create a newfile with a simple table, n*2 should be enough
  * export this file as latex
  * import it with lyx 1.2.x and notice that it has only one row

  That means that the export code for latex has changed and relyx can't cope
with it. I will try to see if I can fix relyx, since this is relyx's fault.

--
José Abílio