In a long standing tradition on lyx-devel I hereby happily announce a
new version of the Pönitz hardwares series.

The piece dubbed "Bruno" was released to the public yesterday. Although
it is not yet feature-complete (teeth are missing, but will be added in
due time) the new light-weight architecture (3380g in 49cm) shows great
potential. Audio in- and output is already working, but seems to use an
undocumented encryption scheme. Our engineers are working on that. So
far they've unfortunately come up with completely unrelated proposals
only, such as replacing the traditional beer fuel with some drug called
"milk". They expect, however, that this change is temporary only and
expect "business as usual" before Christmas.

Andre'