Stephan> Dear LyX developers, today I managed to configure and compile
Stephan> latest 1.3.x lyx from CVS. While testing the resulting binary
Stephan> I detected a minor but serious problem: the lyxlength numbers
Stephan> will be emitted to tex in scientific format when for example
Stephan> pt is the unit. So 140pt will be send to LaTeX as 1.4e+02pt
Stephan> and this breaks the LaTeX-compile step.

Hello,

Could you send an example file? I cannot reproduce that. What version
of gcc are you using? Could it be related to locale settings?

I hate these things... I'm sure this is designed to ruin my xmas :)