Michael> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Hello Michael,
>>
>> Do you have a more precise idea of when you will be coming?

Michael> I just bought my ticket. I will arrive at Gare du Nord on
Michael> 16.07. at 13:05 and leave on 17.07. at 17:55. It is a very
Michael> short visit but I think it's worth the effort!

It is short indeed :) We'll try to make the most of it.

Michael> Eventually, you should give me some instructions on how to
Michael> get to your apartment. Is there an affordable hotel around
Michael> the corner?

I will send you some instructions. No need to look for an hotel, I
will provide accommodation, unless you *really* insist...