I've been waiting patiently for a windows installer
for the latest & greatest LyX. Is there some technical
reason why one hasn't been posted, or is it simply that
nobody has gotten to it yet?
I've been trying to build it myself, but am getting errors
on the final link. I have been following the recipe posted
sometime ago. Has this changed recently? I was building
on MinGW prior to the svn changeover with no problems.
Lastly, is there some reason that LyX doesn't build as is,
straight out of svn without additional editing of files etc?
Since we support win32, straight forward configure & make=20
would seem a logical requirement.

Not whinging, just wondering what the situation is;)

cheers,
andrew