Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Angus> One further question: unless something has changed recently,
> Angus> LyX 1.3.x and LyX 1.4.x won't live together peacefully unless I
> Angus> run configure --with-version-suffix when building LyX 1.4.

> Note that it is possible in windows to change the version-suffix code
> to let the binary names along (without -1.4.0). I did that for Mac
> already.

"to let the binary names along" means "to leave the binary names alone"? Sure,
that would be a good idea.

I'd really like people to be able to use LyX 1.3.x alongside LyX 1.4.x.

Should I hold off building the binary until you do that or should I just use
--with-version-suffix now (with the 1.4.0 tarball)?

Angus