On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 03:37:47PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Let's pretend we will be able to release 1.4.1 on friday. What is
> missing?
>
> I see:
>
> - crash with paste external in tabular
> - crash in cygwin when dependency code finds a directory
> - old layouts do not work
>
> We could add:
>
> - the speedup patch
>
> I would be OK with the speedup patch if someone does it or me and nobody
> objects.

It's more mature than the CT patch when it was backported. Bennett did a
great testing job. You should verify for yourself that you're happy with
the Wide/Tall solution chosen in it, if you haven't yet done so.

(BTW what about Abdel's paragraph work? Backported already? This is a
"speedup patch" too.)

> - Do not skip change in "Merge changes..." dialog (bug 2212).

Do not skip _first_ change

- Martin