On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 09:05:03PM +0200, Georg Baum wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 28. März 2006 15:03 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
>
> > I put it there, except dor the part in client.C. I am not sure this
> > one is right/useful.
>
> It is currently a noop because the client does not work on windows. But it
> should help if that changes some day.

The client works with the cygwin/X11 version of LyX. It doesn't work
with the cygwin/native-graphics version, but I suspect that this is
because the Qt sources are crippled when using the cygwin-g++-win32
target (as opposed to cygwin-g++, which uses X11). I am confident that
I can solve this problem.

--
Enrico