Georg Baum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Am Dienstag, 4. April 2006 22:28 schrieb Angus Leeming:
> > The .* on the is rather ugly, no? Also, why put it in a group since you
> don't
> > appear to go on to use it.
>
> That was a copy/paste error. I will just remove it.
>
> Georg

I tested the patch out on the trunk (lyx-1.5.0svn) build 13548. It works for me
on a SUSE x86_64 box (Qt frontend). I removed the (.*) from the patch before
compiling.

I tested it only on matlab produced eps files which have spaces in them. When I
placed random junk in the %%BoundingBox line, I get an "Error converting to
loadable format" message in lyx and all the bounding box values are zero.

Anand