Pavel Sanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> >not easily. next time it would be the best to post the whole ro.po file to
>> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] .
>>
>> Huh, I've never heard of that email adress.
>
> i used that address regularly, we have it also in our README.localisation.
>
>> How can I read messages sent to this adress?
>
> its under JMarc's control.

Hmm, yes, and I have been lazy about adding the relevant people
there... But I duly apply everything that arrives.

Currently, we have:
/etc/aliases:po-updates:        larsbj,lasgouttes,schmitt

I can remove lars and michael, and add juergen and yourself instead.

>> I additionally prefer when people send a message about po updates to the
>> lyx-docs list because then every translator is remembered to update his
>> translations for e.g. new releases and all developers notice that there is
>> an update available.

I am not sure it is so useful. The idea of the list was to avoid
sending big things to public lists. If we want to remind translators
we shall either:

1/ make sure that all translators are subscribed to lyx-docs and post
there.

or

2/ send (as we have done in the past) a message to all translators
before each release.

JMarc