Hello,

In the new paragraph about Dvips options in section C.6.1 of the UserGuide, LyX chokes on the # in the URL :

https://www.tug.org/texinfohtml/dvips.html#Option-details

with error message :

<cite>
! Illegal parameter number in definition of \Hy@tempa.
<to be read again>
l.9309 .../texinfohtml/dvips.html#Option-details}}

You meant to type ## instead of #, right?
Or maybe a } was forgotten somewhere earlier, and things
are all screwed up? I'm going to assume that you meant ##.
</cite>

I had to protect the # with a backslash :

https://www.tug.org/texinfohtml/dvips.html\#Option-details

This does not happen with the English version of the manual, any clue?

This type of URL with a pointer to an anchor inside a html document seems to be the only one in the doc and example files.

--
Jean-Pierre