Hello,

lyx seems to be a very nice tool for allergics of text editors of the stone byte age (like vi, emacs, tex,.. ).
I'm user of lubuntu and the german version of the Lyx Intros.

I had a major problem not to find the example files beginning with

       beispiel_roh.lyx und beispiel_gelyxt.lyx

LyX Document and was not finding any help in the tutorial to find them.

I was expecting to get these files by the obvious way - clicking onto their names. It's all but obvious to find them using "Datei - öffnen - Beispiele - de/beispiel_roh.lyx"

It might be also a help to find a remark like
/ Wo sich das lyx-Systemverzeichnis an Ihrem System befindet, finden Sie unter "Hilfe / Über Lyx" // In diesem Verzeichnis finden Sie unter anderem die im Tutorial referierten Dateien (beispiel_roh.lyx, beispiel_gelyxt.lyx, ...).

/(It's a very good but unusual idea to put this infos here. Usually there's no information beside the names of the authors, and therefore it's unusual to look at this place).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
   Heinz Kohl