From: Christian Ridderström [mailto:c...@lyx.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:13 PM
To: John Robert Hudson
Cc: Fan Zhang; lyx-docs@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: can I get a username and password to download lyx?

On 17 May 2017 at 22:01, John Robert Hudson
<j.r.hud...@virginmedia.com<mailto:j.r.hud...@virginmedia.com>> wrote:
On 17/05/17 17:58, Fan Zhang wrote:
can I get a username and password to download lyx?

Hi Fan
You can download from http://www.lyx.org/Download but, if you are using Linux,
you will probably find that your distro includes it.

Hi,

Also, if there's some problem with downloading, like you being asked for a
password, please let us know as this should not be needed.
/Christian

The information contained in this e-mail is considered confidential of SK hynix
memory solutions Inc. and intended only for the persons addressed or copied in
this e-mail. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email.