Hi Pavel,

I will send an updated po file shortly; while I have updated the po
file to the latest version of master, there should be only one change
(Acknowledgement => Dankbetuiging instead of Acknowledgement =>
Erkenning) in the layout translations.

Should you (or anyone else) be interested, below is some rational for
the changes I've made (as you said, since they appear in the user's
documents, it is more important than normal UI translations). If there
are Dutch users on this list, I am always interested to hear (perhaps
different) opinions.

In general, in Dutch there is only one capital letter: at the start of
the title. Subsequent words are not capitalised.

> Acknowledgement | Dankwoord -> Dankbetuiging

"Dankwoord" is mainly used for the larger pieces of text, similarly to
something like "Introductie" (Eng. Introduction). Multiple parts
titled "Dankwoord" is highly unusual.

> Chart | Diagram -> Grafiek

While "Diagram" is a more general term, it is not used in for example
"Lijst van diagrammen", "Lijst van grafieken" is used instead (Eng.
List of Charts).

> Listings -> Codefragment

Listings is not a Dutch word, nor is it a commonly used loan word.
Therefor I used a more descriptive translations, which means literally
"fragment of code".

> schema's -> schemata

This is a more stylistic change: both are correct, but in "schemata"
is a bit more formal, which is more appropriate for the use. After
all, documents that need a list of schemes are probably more formal
documents.

> Note | noot -> aantekening

Note is translated as "noot" in words as footnote or endnote, but it
is less used for the generic "note". This is again my experience;
"noot" is technically a correct translation.

> Problem | opgave -> probleem

Both are a correct translation: ideally, the usage of the environment
should dictate which is used. "Opgave" is commonly used where problems
are such that they require solving, e.g. instructions for students in
course notes to solve the problem, more similar to an exercise.
"Probleem" is a more literal translation, and is more a general
problem, e.g. the N vs. NP problem. I thought it might be better to
use the latter, since a) the exercise environment exists for the first
use and b) the latter is used in the two other po files I consulted,
French and German.

Niko