Ricardo,

I have an (almost) 1000 page ops handbook of 25 chapters (child
documents) and a common include.tex with 330 includes (listings and
images) and a 550 line Makefile.

It displays in 12 point font in landscape when I need to work something
(like recently reinstalling Perl from Homebrew) and I am DYING to lay my
hands on production LyX 2.4 so I can refine this to export cleanly to
DocBook and thus to Kindle so I can easily carry this around on iPad
:-)-O

Can't use dev in production (medical practice) and don't think 2.3.6.2
can read the new format yet.

I will share my experiences here :-)-O

el

On 17/10/2022 22:03, Ricardo Berlasso wrote:
[...]
> @ Eberhard Lisse
>
>> when 2.4 final is out you should look at exporting this to DocBook
> because then it can go onto the Kindle...
>
> I'll do!
[...]

--
To email me replace 'nospam' with 'el'