On 2022-11-14 20:10, Michela Giorcelli via lyx-users wrote:
Hi,

I recently upgraded my Mac to Ventura and in Lyx the create new environment
option has disappeared and I’m not able to create a new frame, not even using
the key board option. Could anyone help with this?

Thanks,

Michela

Hi,

I am probably wrong since I am also confused with how the thread developed but:

Did you in addition to upgrading to Ventura, also upgrade LyX from an older version?

In newer versions, the environment options have been moved from the Edit menu to the Insert menu, being called now

Separated Frame Above
Separated Frame Below

Or is it those options you are missing or something else?

Best,
Daniel