On 12/6/22 12:57, Dan wrote:
I'm writing what is essentially going to be a small text in Physics with a lot of high end Mathematics, so a good Science grammar checker would be a nice idea.  I found the LyX wiki and the lyx-cg system.

This was created by a user and sometime contributor. I'm not sure if he's still around; perhaps he'll chime in. But yes, it looks like that is somewhat out of date. I don't know how well it would work with the current file format.

Your best option may be to export the file to some more common format, and use a grammar checker on that. E.g., you can export to LaTeX and then use pandoc to convert to Word or whatever. Or you can export to XHMTL, and then open that in Libre Office.

Riki